Now? We can put you down anytime from 6-7pm and you'll fuss for about 10-20 minutes, then fall asleep. Tonight, you fussed for only 3 minutes and then fell asleep on your side, just like a big person! You'll wake only once during the night (any time between 12 and 5am) for a quick feed and then back to sleep until about 6:30. Sometimes I can get you back down until 8:30.. but that's pretty rare.
So you can see, sweet boy, that you gave me and your daddy the run-around for quite some time! Now we have you sleeping like a champion and we feel a little silly that we waited so long to teach you how.
Today was an eventful day! You and I were in our first car accident.. it may have been my fault, but it was very, very minor and I really just felt a bit silly. It didn't help that the other lady was a bit of a meanie on the phone afterwards... but I killed her with kindness and she ended up coming around. Needless to say: rain + fussy baby + trying to dial a number on phone + chatting to your grandma and aunty + a slow moving green light = a bit of a rear ender... ooops!
How about another cute picture?
It hasn't stopped raining for almost a week! We want to go out and play!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Say hi to Hamish!