Thursday, February 2, 2012

Our entry... and your new favourite thing.



Mummy took FOREVER to get this little project finished. FOREVER.
We love it. You love it.

Some mornings, as we carry you  down the stairs - you point at different faces and smile, squark or hmmmm. You especially love the pictures of yourself, but the one of cousin Josie laughing makes you giggle. It's super cute.




2 comments:

  1. Oh it's just perfect! Marty is wondering why I have my face to the screen in an attempt to look at the photos - hehe! It did enlarge a little when I clicked on it though - great pics. Clever lady & worth the time & effort x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ash! It was a big process, but we got there in the end! Perhaps I should have posted close ups of sections of the wall so the pictures weren't so little!

      Delete

Say hi to Hamish!